Figurative Paintings by Nelina Trubach-Moshnikova.

In the Mirror.
An Interview with Nelina Trubach-Moshnikova.


Who and where are you from?

I was born in Belarus in the small town of Kurenets. We had our own house and all my free time I spent in its surroundings and in the nature.

How you got into this?

I started drawing early and noticed that I can do it better than others. This was a stimulus at that time for me. And my parents encouraged me in every way. Therefore, even at school, I knew what I wanted and what I would be doing in my life.

What is your driving force?

I never thought about it. Maybe because it's life itself? I feel all its completeness when I am painting or drawing. Painting is something else. It's like talking to yourself in a completely different language. And this habit becomes a passion.

What kind of work you do and why?

Basically I'm working with a figure: it's a nude and a portrait. I also like landscape and still life, but I usually write them from nature. I make many drawings: either sketches for artworks and independent artworks.


Tell us more about your thought process.

First of all, light, line and color are important for me. With their help, I strive to create an image and sometimes in the process of work this or that aspect becomes a leitmotif.

Body.

Body 2.

In blue shadow.

Girl and the Sea 2.

In the window.




Aqua.
For more of Nelina Trubach-Moshnikova Check the links below:


All Images are copyright by: Nelina Trubach-Moshnikova


Enter your email address to Subscribe Artospective.Com:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment