Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

An Interview with Rogowoi Artem.

Who and where are you from?

My name is Rogowoi Artem I’m painter from Kharkov region in Ukraine.

What brought you to Art?

Honestly I don’t remember why started to practice art, because it was many years ago and in different periods cause was be different. The first step was be art school, then art college and the finish my learners way was be Kharkov Academy Design and Arts where I was learn restoration of painting. It was important for my life, because I learned painting technology and something technical like fresco and others.So, it’s my metier and I love what I do. 

What is your driving force?

I try to do something what not enough in this world for me. 

What kind of work you do and why?

I mixer few styles of painting and try to create the most beautiful artistic images based on the experience of previous generations of artists and my observations of natural textures and elements. But it’s hard for me, I mean to talk about my paintings because I’m constantly dissatisfied with the results and I want to improve.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.

Rogowoi Artem a Painter from Ukraine.
Rogowoi Artem
For more of Rogowoi Artem Check the links below:


All Images are copyright by: Rogowoi Artem


Enter your email address to Subscribe Artospective.Com:


Delivered by FeedBurner

19 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful work. I appreciate the Ukrainian imagery as my mother is Ukrainian. Your work has your stamp in it- it is refreshing and original and not trying to do second rate New York art. A pleasure to see! Thank-you Artospective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the event that you require some investment to arrange your ducks and utilize the rules underneath, your little one will be excited to have an additional an extraordinary treat for his/her exceptional day, and you'll have some lovely beautiful recollections to praise yourself with. pintor en zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patch openings and breaks in the surfaces you needed to paint with premixed spackling glue. After the glue dries, sand the fixed the regions.
    fontaneros zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I unequivocally recommend you give the divider a decent sand prior to starting the painting. reformas integrales zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  5. recruiting a face painter can be an upsetting cycle in case you're not outfitted with a little essential information and a couple of insider stunts to assist you with streamlining the waters. pintor zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  6. The expert painter will have a systematic way to deal with occasion and everything from the phone counsel, to follow up discussions and their appearance will mirror that you're managing an expert. pintor en zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assuming you are painting your roof, eliminate lights, ceiling fixtures, bright lights and apparatus covers.Qld Interior Linings

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the beginning of time, Visual articulation has been utilized for the motivations behind mending, yet workmanship treatment didn't arise as an unmistakable calling until the 1940s.http://www.painterpainter.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eliminate bureau entryways and drawers and paint the level surfaces first. Paint inside the edges, then, at that point, move to the external surfaces. Brisbane Painting Pros

    ReplyDelete